- Prosecco RivaniBottle £31
125ml £7DOC, Italy. Soft and bubbly with gorgeous fruit avours and hints of honey.
- Brut, KV SimonsigBottle £35Stellenbosch, South Africa. Superb Champagne method sparkling from the Cape’s pioneers. Citrus and peach flavours are complimented by toast and brioche notes with a fine creamy mousse. A must try!
- Rosé, KV SimonsigBottle £35Stellenbosch, South Africa. One of South Africa’s top Champagne method fizzes. Aromas of rose petal and red berries dominate the nose, leading to a round palate with ample fresh fruit intensity and body. Simply delicious!
- Brut Laurent Perrier, NVBottle £52
125ml £10Freshness and elegance and a soft, creamy mousse define this signature champagne from the most highly regarded family house.
- Rosé Laurent Perrier, NVBottle £85The iconic Rosé champagne and for good reason. Everything about this champagne is quality from the distinctive bottle to the strawberry, raspberry and cream flavoured deliciousness within.
- Ultra Brut Laurent Perrier, NVBottle £59Champagne in its most pure and natural form, this has no added dosage sugar like most champagnes, being reliant on grapes with high natural sugars. Delicious and almost good for you.
- Vintage Laurent Perrier, 2006Bottle £65Laurent-Perrier only produce vintage champagne in exceptional years, so this champagne, slightly more honeyed than the LP Brut is really something special.
- Grenache Vina LixiaBottle £20
250ml £6.80Spain. Fruity easy drinking medium bodied red displaying smoky raspberry and blackcurrant flavours.
- White Zinfandel Feather FallsBottle £22California, USA. Medium blush wine with delicious flavours of sweet strawberries and cream. Sunshine in a glass!
- ‘Les Oliviers’ Château du BerneBottle £24Cotes de Provence AOP, France. An incredibly elegant and delicate dry pink which benefits from the cooling Mediterranean breeze. Subtle peach and apricot notes dominate the palate.
- ‘Impatience’ Château du Berne£27Cotes de Provence AOP, France. Extremely pale and shiny salmon-pink robe, with a pretty iridescent shimmer. Fresh and lively nose, with fairly powerful fruity and oral aromas. Frank, generous and seductive in the mouth. A pleasure-filled, flowery summertime Rosé, with a long, smooth finish.
- Airen Vina LixiaBottle £19
250ml £6.20Spain. A dry, crisp and refreshing wine made from the local airen grape. Notes of citrus and apple.
- Pinot Grigio Merry MoleBottle £20
250ml £6.80Moldova. Quality Pinot with concentrated flavours of sweet pear and apple.
- Chardonnay Merry MoleBottle £20
250ml £6.80Moldova. Delicious unoaked Chardonnay full of tropical fruit flavours reminiscent of pineapple, mango, papaya.
- Sauvignon Blanc Merry MoleBottle £20
250ml £6.80Moldova. Fresh and aromatic with flavours of gooseberry and tropical fruits. Commended in the Decanter World Wine awards.
- Chenin Blanc Kleindal RobertsonBottle £22South Africa. Subtle notes of fruit salad, stone fruit and honey. Develops into a textured and well-rounded palate of apricots and honey with balancing acidity on the finish.
- Picpoul de Pinet Domaine de la SerreBottle £23Languedoc, France. Bright citrus aromas with fresh grapefruit, lemon and a floral hint. Crisp and dry on the palate with peach, melon and grapefruit and a zesty acidity. A long and refreshing finish.
- Gewürztraminer SimonsigBottle £24Stellenbosch, South Africa. A wonderfully rich and exotic medium sweet wine with flavours of spice, stone fruits and lychee. Great with spicy dishes.
- Chardonnay Los Vascos, Lafite RothschildBottle £25Chile. Delicate peach and cream dominate this great value white from the Lafite Rothschild stable. Beautiful balance throughout, reminiscent of forward Burgundy.
- Sauvignon Blanc Simonsig ’Sunbird’Bottle £26Stellenbosch, South Africa. The Sunbird Sauvignon Blanc gives off the scent of a complete fruit basket filled with goose- berries and light fruits. The fresh yet pleasant acidity successfully emphasizes this fruity impression.
- Viognier Cline CellarsBottle £27California, USA. A rich, perfumed varietal, this wine has pineapple, peach, and apricot flavours with accents of floral and citrus notes. This has a very pure Viognier fruit character.
- Chardonnay McManis Family VineyardsBottle £27California, USA. Round and rich in style with a satisfying creamy texture. The palate delivers an array of tropical fruit flavours that linger long after the wine is swallowed.
- Sauvignon Blanc Matahiwi Estate ‘Mt. Hector’Bottle £28New Zealand. Great example from New Zealand’s up and coming region. A dry crisp wine with delicious flavours of tropical fruits and subtle herbal notes.
- Riesling Forrest "The Doctor’s"Bottle £28New Zealand. Perfectly balanced fruit sweetness with fresh acidity. A stunning wine with flavours of crisp apple, lime sherbet and apricots. All this and only 9% alcohol!
- Sauvignon Blanc Forrest "The Doctor’s"Bottle £28New Zealand. A full flavoured Marlborough Sauvignon with a modest 9.5% alcohol. Passionfruit and fresh herbs leap from the glass, with a crisp and refreshing tropical finish.
- ‘Three Amigos’ McHenry HohnenBottle £31Western Australia. The creator of Cloudy Bay brings the fantastic Rhone style blend. Beautifully balanced with notes of peach, pear, coriander and fennel.
- Sauvignon Blanc Matahiwi Estate ’Holly’Bottle £33New Zealand. Lime skin and elderflower aromas along with a mineral, crushed stone note, marry with nutty yeasty characters and a savoury edge. A complex interesting style of Sauvignon. Gold medal in the Decanter masters.
- Garnacha Vina LixiaBottle £19
250ml £6.80Spain. A big, full flavoured wine that is smooth and juicy, with dark chocolate, blueberries and spice flavours.
- Merlot Merry MoleBottle £20
250ml £7Moldova. Aromas of black cherry and damson leading to a smooth palate with layers of fruit, subtle vanilla and a long lingering finish.
- Shiraz White RibbonBottle £20
250ml £7Australia. A big, full flavoured wine that is smooth and juicy, with dark chocolate, blueberries and spice flavours.
- Pinot Noir McWilliams ’Sunstone’Bottle £22Australia. A softly textured and fruit-driven Pinot Noir, notes of cherries and strawberries and a touch of spice.
- Primitivo Doppio PassoBottle £24Italy. Medium bodied, rounded, warm and silky. Displaying juicy red plum, red cherry and soft well integrated tannins.
- Carmenere Aves del Sur ’Perdiz’Bottle £25Chile. Medium bodied smooth red fruit avours dominate this easy going style of wine from this rare grape that has found it’s home in Chile.
- Malbec AconcaguaBottle £25Mendoza, Argentina. A big, full flavoured wine that’s smooth and juicy, with dark chocolate, blueberry and spice flavours.
- Cabernet Shiraz SimonsigBottle £25Stellenbosch, South Africa. This blend shows cheerful notes of red berries layered with plums. Youthful, yet tame tannins make this wine a real quaffer.
- ‘Cabaret Franc’ The AviaryBottle £27USA. Smooth, medium bodied and easy drinking. Striking a lovely balance with blackberry, plum and dark cherry fruit characters coupling with varietal leafy tones. Very drinkable.
- Pinot Noir McManis Family VineyardsBottle £28California, USA. Aromas of plum, raspberry and strawberry with subtle vanilla and cherry flavours and creamy mocha notes that linger on the finish.
- Zinfandel McManis Family VineyardsBottle £28California, USA. This big juicy red shows aromas of ripe red currants and fresh strawberries. The palate is packed with bright red fruits and soft, subtle tannins.
- Shiraz McHenry Hohnen ’Rocky Road’Bottle £29Australia. From David Hohnen creator of Cloudy Bay. This stunning Shiraz is a silky blend of dark berry fruits, subtle peppered spices and dreamy chocolate.
- Syrah ’Serendipia’ Ayles AragonBottle £31Spain. This limited edition wine comes from the best producer in the Aragon region and is simply stunning. Full bodied yet smooth and velvety with good concentration and a long finish. An intense yet elegant style of shiraz.
- Malbec Cabernet Amancaya Gran ReservaBottle £32Mendoza, Argentina. Rich and intense, bursting with Morello cherries and truffle. From the makers of Chateau La te. A big success with the team at the recent tasting!
- ‘Tiara’ Simonsig Bordeaux BlendBottle £32Australia. From David Hohnen creator of Cloudy Bay. This stunning Shiraz is a silky blend of dark berry fruits, subtle peppered spices and dreamy chocolate.
- Pinotage Simonsig Red HillBottle £35Stellenbosch, South Africa. Simonsig’s top single vineyard Pinotage is a rich, powerful, packed with black fruits and a spiced herbal nish. Consistently in the top ten Pinotages of South Africa.
- Rioja Reserva Marques de MurrietaBottle £36Spain. Coming from one of the true pioneers in the history of Rioja, this stunning wine has fabulous aromas of crushed berry and dark fruits with walnuts, hazelnuts and ginger. Full bodied in style with well integrated tannins and complex spiced notes. Great with lamb and other red meats.
- Pinot Noir John ForrestBottle £39New Zealand. Aromas of black cherries, blackberries, spice and dried herbs. A broad palate, full and round with sweet blackberry, cassis and earthy notes. Silky, well balanced tannins.
- Syrah John ForrestBottle £41New Zealand. A complex and powerful nose of dark fruit, white pepper and Christmas cake leads into a palate of maraschino cherries and blackberries with earthy notes. A beautiful wine with an elegant dry finish.
- ‘The Garland’ SimonsigBottle £150Stellenbosch, South Africa. (Available by pre-order) The pinnacle of wine making excellence at this top estate. The bouquet of this single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon features aromas of blackcurrant, floral tones and a hint of truffle. The palate is powerful and silky with great complexity. Stunning!
- Pontet-Canet 5eme Cru, 2009 PauillacBottle £290Bordeaux. (Available by pre-order) An amazing wine in every sense, the 2009 offers up notes of intense, smokey, liquorice, cassis and blueberries. A wine of immense purity, colossal weight and richness capable of lasting 50 years or more. Superbly rated, with an incredible 100pts from Robert Parker.
- Sauternes Chevalier du Pastel75ml £4
375ml £18France. Beautiful classic aromas of lanolin, exotic fruit, tangerine, honey and yellow plum. Lusciously sweet yet well-balanced by citrus acidity. Pairs perfectly with most desserts, and exceptionally with crème brûlée.
- Pouilly Fuisse 2013£38Burgundy. Rich, intense mouthful of creamy apricot and peach with a spiced honeyed finish.
- Chablis Beaugnons 1er Cru, 2011£41Burgundy. Incredible complexity of hazelnut, crisp apple with hints of pineapple.
- Meursault Domaine Pavillon 2013£56Burgundy. Intoxicating vanilla and sun-kissed peaches. Rich and juicy with a long, soothing finish.
- Chablis Moutonne Grand Cru, 2013£90Burgundy. A stunning wine, with an elegant nose of lemon, pear and floral notes. The palate has fine weight, structure and a long finish. Gold medal Decanter World Wine awards 2015.
- Chorey-lès-Beaune 2013£38Burgundy. An elegant wine with delicate cherry and raspberry fruits and a soft, spiced finish.
- Savigny-lès-Beaune 2013£40Burgundy. Voluptuous and silky red full of redcurrants and wild strawberry. Ripe tannins and spice.
- Chassagne-Montrachet 2013£43Burgundy. Very elegant yet bold satin texture, complex fruit.
- Pommard Clos des Ursulines 2010£47Burgundy. Deeper coloured with fine aromas of forest fruit and spice. A rich, silky palate.
- Nuits-St-Georges Les Porrets 1er Cru, 2007£58Burgundy. Dominating fruity red fruit aromas. Fleshy and robust in the mouth, superbly balanced.
- Echezeaux Grand Cru, 2011£210Burgundy. (Available by pre-order) Deep in colour with aromas of black cherries, blueberry fruit and juniper. The medium bodied palate is full of black and spicy fruits with a good, lengthy finish.
- Richebourg Grand Cru, 2011£475Burgundy. This top flight wine is a real credit to what the Bichot house can produce. With a multi-layered bouquet showing blackberry, wild strawberry and undergrowth, the palate displays super fine tannins with a great vibrancy of fruit and well integrated spice. One of the great wines of this vintage. Rated 96pts, Robert Parker.