- ProseccoBottle £32
125ml £7.50Tosti DOC, Italy. Soft and bubbly with gorgeous fruit avours and hints of honey. Simple and easy drinking, perfect for any occasion.
- Brut, KV SimonsigBottle £35Stellenbosch, South Africa. Superb Champagne method sparkling from the Cape’s pioneers. Citrus and peach flavours are complemented by toast and brioche notes with a fine creamy mousse. Definitely worth a try.
- Rosé, KV SimonsigBottle £37Stellenbosch, South Africa. One of South Africa’s top Champagne method fizzes. Aromas of rose petal and red berries dominate the nose, leading to a round palate with ample fresh fruit intensity and body. Simply delicious!
- Blanc de BlancsBottle £45Bolney Estate Sussex, England. Made with the traditional Champagne method, this 100% Chardonnay sparkling wine is smooth and full bodied with fresh citrus notes. An excellent English wine to partner seafood dishes, or to enjoy on its own.
- ‘Cuvee Royale’ BrutBottle £52
125ml £11Joseph Perrier, NV. Offering an irresistible biscuity character with soft fruit flavour, and long length
on the palate. A Champagne from the small, family owned Joseph Perrier house perfect as an aperitif or with seafood.
- Blanc de BlancsBottle £65Joseph Perrier, NV. A 100% Chardonnay Champagne. Featuring aromas of white flowers and apricots, the palate offers plenty of fresh citrus with strong acidity and a little bit of spice.
- Blanc de Blancs VintageBottle £75Joseph Perrier, 2006. Made with the finest Chardonnay from only Premier and Grand Cru vineyards, and bottle aged for at least six years. Displaying a fruity palate with notes of warm pastry, this is a rich and sensuous Champagne with a serious and complex finish.
- Brut Laurent Perrier, NVBottle £55Freshness and elegance and a soft, creamy mousse define this signature champagne from the most highly regarded family house.
- Rosé Laurent Perrier, NVBottle £90The iconic Rosé champagne and for good reason. Everything about this champagne is quality from the distinctive bottle to the strawberry, raspberry and cream flavoured deliciousness within.
- Ultra Brut Laurent Perrier, NVBottle £75Champagne in its most pure and natural form, this has no added dosage sugar like most champagnes, being reliant on grapes with high natural sugars. Delicious and almost good for you.
- Vintage Laurent Perrier, 2006Bottle £75Laurent-Perrier only produce vintage champagne in exceptional years, so this champagne, slightly more honeyed than the LP Brut is really something special.
- Grenache Vina LixiaBottle £20
250ml £6.80Spain. Fruity easy drinking medium bodied red displaying smoky raspberry and blackcurrant flavours.
- Syrah RosadoBottle £22
250ml £7.50Vega Badness Spain. A well coloured, pure syrah rosé bursting with flavours of summery berries.
- White Zinfandel BlushmoreBottle £25
250ml £8.30California, USA. Medium blush wine with delicious flavours of sweet strawberries and cream. Sunshine in a glass!
- Domaine HorgelusBottle £25Cotes de Gascogne France. An incredibly elegant and delicate dry pink which benefits from the cooling
Mediterranean breeze. Subtle peach and apricot notes dominate the palate.
- ‘Les Oliviers’ Château du BerneBottle £26Cotes de Provence AOP, France. An incredibly elegant and delicate dry pink which benefits from the cooling Mediterranean breeze. Subtle peach and apricot notes dominate the palate.
- ‘Impatience’ Château du Berne£30Cotes de Provence AOP, France. Extremely pale and shiny salmon-pink robe, with a pretty iridescent shimmer. Fresh and lively nose, with fairly powerful fruity and oral aromas. Frank, generous and seductive in the mouth. A pleasure-filled, flowery summertime Rosé, with a long, smooth finish.
- Airen Vina LixiaBottle £20
250ml £7Spain. A dry, crisp and refreshing wine made from the local airen grape. Notes of citrus and apple.
- Pinot Grigio Merry MoleBottle £22
250ml £7.50Moldova. Quality Pinot with concentrated flavours of sweet pear and apple.
- Chardonnay Merry MoleBottle £22
250ml £7.50Moldova. Delicious unoaked Chardonnay full of tropical fruit flavours reminiscent of pineapple, mango, papaya.
- Sauvignon Blanc Merry MoleBottle £22
250ml £7.50Moldova. Fresh and aromatic with flavours of gooseberry and tropical fruits. Commended in the Decanter World Wine awards.
- Picpoul de Pinet Domaine de la SerreBottle £24Languedoc, France. A lovely floral nose, with notes of acacia and citrus fruits, leads to a rounded palate with lemon and apple flavours and a crisp clean finish. Delicious and refreshing, perfect with shellfish!
- Chenin Blanc Kleindal RobertsonBottle £25South Africa. Subtle notes of fruit salad, stone fruit and honey. Develops into a textured and well-rounded palate of apricots and honey with balancing acidity on the finish.
- Colombard Sauvignon Blanc Domaine HorgelusBottle £25CÔTES DE GASCOGNE, FRANCE. Full of flavour this wine shows off Sauvignon’s sunnier side; citrus, tropical fruit, blackcurrant leaves and gooseberry all leaping out from the glass. Superb value for money and a must try.
- Gewürztraminer SimonsigBottle £25Stellenbosch, South Africa. A wonderfully rich and exotic medium sweet wine with flavours of spice, stone fruits and lychee. Great with spicy dishes.
- Viognier Baron de BaussacBottle £25FRANCELively and crisp, but avoiding the big, oily texture of many viogniers. Instead offers
flavours of apricot and pineapple, and delicate floral aromas. Soft with a refreshing finish.
- Sauvignon Blanc ValdiviesoBottle £26CHILEA crisp, cool and aromatic Sauvignon with lots of citrus and gooseberry aromas. The palate offers a light steely mineral quality with green apple, gooseberries, and passion fruit.
- Pinot Grigio La CastellaBottle £26ITALYA classic Italian Pinot Grigio. Light and fresh, with bright aromas of pears. A refreshing palate with gentle stone fruit and minerality.
- Alvarinho Conde VillarBottle £27PORTUGALGenerous helpings of peach, lemon and orange blossom, this is a full-bodied but soft wine with a long and pleasant finish. Alvarinho is better known by its Spanish name, Albariño.
- Chardonnay Los Vascos, Lafite RothschildBottle £25Chile. Delicate peach and cream dominate this great value white from the Lafite Rothschild stable. Beautiful balance throughout, reminiscent of forward Burgundy.
- Chardonnay McManis Family VineyardsBottle £29California, USA. Round and rich in style with a satisfying creamy texture. The palate delivers an array of tropical fruit flavours that linger long after the wine is swallowed.
- ‘Three Amigos’ McHenry HohnenBottle £31Western Australia. The creator of Cloudy Bay brings the fantastic Rhone style blend. Beautifully balanced with notes of peach, pear, coriander and fennel.
- Chardonnay Luis Felipe EdwardsBottle £27Gran Reserva CHILEA simply stunning wine, and one of our favourites for some time. A rounded palate of stone fruit and citrus combined with gentle oak aging gives it a creamy finish. Perfect with our mussels.
- Sauvignon Blanc Forrest "The Doctor’s"Bottle £28New Zealand. A full flavoured Marlborough Sauvignon with a modest 9.5% alcohol. Passionfruit and fresh herbs leap from the glass, with a crisp and refreshing tropical finish.
- Riesling Forrest "The Doctor’s"Bottle £28New Zealand. Perfectly balanced fruit sweetness with fresh acidity. A stunning wine with flavours of crisp apple, lime sherbet and apricots. All this and only 9% alcohol!
- Sauvignon Blanc Matahiwi Estate ‘Mt. Hector’Bottle £29New Zealand. Great example from New Zealand’s up and coming region. A dry crisp wine with delicious flavours of tropical fruits and subtle herbal notes.
- ‘Lychgate White’ Bolney EstateBottle £29SUSSEX, ENGLANDFresh and light with a good, spicy acidity. Notes of lychee, passionfruit and elderflower give this a crisp, zesty palate. A lovely English wine to try with seafood or Asian cuisine.
- Viognier Cline CellarsBottle £30California, USA. A rich, perfumed varietal, this wine has pineapple, peach, and apricot flavours with accents of floral and citrus notes. This has a very pure Viognier fruit character.
- Pinot Gris ’Foxhole Vineyard’Bottle £32Bolney Estate SUSSEX, ENGLANDPure Pinot Gris, this delivers a wonderfully rich and honeyed character with a creamy freshness.
- Sauvignon Blanc Matahiwi Estate ’Holly’Bottle £35New Zealand. Lime skin and elderflower aromas along with a mineral, crushed stone note, marry with nutty yeasty characters and a savoury edge. A complex interesting style of Sauvignon. Gold medal in the Decanter masters.
- Garnacha Vina LixiaBottle £20
250ml £7.00Spain. A soft and easy drinking wine. The blend of predominately Garnacha gives gentle spice with red fruits, and a medium body.
- Tempranillo Vega BadenesBottle £21
250ml £7.20SPAINA predominant Tempranillo blended with Merlot and Syrah to produce a light red, full of berry character. Bright and fruity with a soft palate.
- Merlot Merry MoleBottle £22
250ml £7.50Moldova. Aromas of black cherry and damson leading to a smooth palate with layers of fruit, subtle vanilla and a long lingering finish.
- Shiraz Murphy, Big RiversBottle £23
250ml £8Australia. A bright and vibrant shiraz with ripe berry aromas and a soft, fruity finish with some subtle spice.
- Primitivo Oltre PassoBottle £24Italy. Medium bodied with plenty of cherries and raspberries on the palate, leading into subtle spice and hints of fruit-cake. A lighter style of the Primitvo/Zinfandel varietal.
- Carmenere Aves del Sur ’Perdiz’Bottle £25Chile. Medium bodied smooth red fruit avours dominate this easy going style of wine from this rare grape that has found its home in Chile.
- Old Vine Carignan Xavier RogerBottle £25FRANCEThis often overlooked grape offers up a pleasurably soft wine, full of ripe black forest fruits and Parma Violets.
- Cabernet Shiraz SimonsigBottle £25Stellenbosch, South Africa. This blend shows cheerful notes of red berries layered with plums. Youthful, yet tame tannins make this wine a real quaffer.
- Frappato Caruso & MininiBottle £25SICILY, ITALYA wine carrying incredible complexity, with a palate of jammy red fruit, summer herbs, and a little smokiness. Rich, refreshing and perfect with any grilled meat.
- Merlot ValdiviesoBottle £26CHILE. An ultra smooth, juicy Merlot. Typical of the Chilean style, with plenty of over-ripe and intense dark fruits, accompanied by notes of coffee and chocolate.
- Malbec AconcaguaBottle £27Mendoza, Argentina. A big, full flavoured wine that’s smooth and juicy, with dark chocolate, blueberry and spice flavours.
- Rioja Crianza Vina del OjaBottle £27SPAIN. A bright, ruby coloured Rioja with plenty of ripe red fruit and a hint of oak on the nose. Bright fruits continue on the firm and filling palate, with a subtle touch of vanilla.
- Pinot Noir ValdiviesoBottle £27CHILE. Bursting with Morello cherry and raspberry aromas underlined by smooth and ripe
flavours. Medium bodied with a lovely structure.
- ‘Lychgate Red’ Bolney EstateBottle £29SUSSEX, ENGLAND. Red fruit and subtle leather leads into juicy plum and berry. Soft tannins and a medium body make this an easy drinking red, with plenty of complexity to explore.
- Zinfandel McManis Family VineyardsBottle £29California, USA. This big juicy red shows aromas of ripe red currants and fresh strawberries. The palate is packed with bright red fruits and soft, subtle tannins.
- Shiraz McHenry Hohnen ’Rocky Road’Bottle £30AUSTRALIA. From David Hohnen creator of Cloudy Bay. This stunning Shiraz is a silky blend of dark berry fruits, subtle peppered spices and dreamy chocolate.
- Carmenere ValdiviesoBottle £31CHILE. Intense and complex. Ripe dark fruits with black pepper and sweet spices combine with subtle spice from maturation in oak. A long lasting wine with lovely texture.
- Syrah Serendipia’ Ayles AragonBottle £32SPAIN. A limited edition wine from the best producer in the Aragon region. Simply stunning. Full bodied yet smooth and velvety, with a long finish. An intense yet elegant style of shiraz.
- ‘Tiara’ Simonsig Bordeaux BlendBottle £32STELLENBOSCH, SOUTH AFRICA. This is Simonsig’s multi award winning flagship wine. The nose is ripe with blackcurrant and cassis aromas. On the palate delicate crushed berry fruit and classic mature tannin structure, an excellent Bordeaux style blend.
- Pinot Noir Foxhole Vineyard’ Bolney EstateBottle £32SUSSEX, ENGLAND. A fantastic cold-climate Pinot Noir. Red cherries with toasted oak compiled into a well balanced, medium bodied English red.
- Malbec Cabernet Amancaya Gran ReservaBottle £33Mendoza, Argentina. Rich and intense, bursting with Morello cherries and truffle. From the makers of Chateau La te. A big success with the team at the recent tasting!
- Pinotage Simonsig Red HillBottle £35Stellenbosch, South Africa. Simonsig’s top single vineyard Pinotage is a rich, powerful, packed with black fruits and a spiced herbal nish. Consistently in the top ten Pinotages of South Africa.
- Rioja Reserva Marques de MurrietaBottle £39Spain. Coming from one of the true pioneers in the history of Rioja, this stunning wine has fabulous aromas of crushed berry and dark fruits with walnuts, hazelnuts and ginger. Full bodied in style with well integrated tannins and complex spiced notes. Great with lamb and other red meats.
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape Château Saint-RochBottle £45FRANCE An intense wine offering plenty of jammy dark fruit flavour, kirsch, liquorice and spices. Delicious and generous with velvety tannins.
- ‘The Garland’ SimonsigBottle £160Stellenbosch, South Africa. (Available by pre-order) The pinnacle of wine making excellence at this top estate. The bouquet of this single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon features aromas of blackcurrant, floral tones and a hint of truffle. The palate is powerful and silky with great complexity. Stunning!
- Pontet-Canet 5eme Cru, 2009 PauillacBottle £310Bordeaux. (Available by pre-order) An amazing wine in every sense, the 2009 offers up notes of intense, smokey, liquorice, cassis and blueberries. A wine of immense purity, colossal weight and richness capable of lasting 50 years or more. Superbly rated, with an incredible 100pts from Robert Parker.
- Sauternes Chevalier du Pastel75ml £4.50
375ml £18France. Beautiful classic aromas of lanolin, exotic fruit, tangerine, honey and yellow plum. Lusciously sweet yet well-balanced by citrus acidity. Pairs perfectly with most desserts, and exceptionally with crème brûlée.
- Pouilly Fuisse 2013Bottle £39Burgundy. Rich, intense mouthful of creamy apricot and peach with a spiced honeyed finish.
- Chablis Beaugnons 1er Cru, 2011Bottle £43Burgundy. Incredible complexity of hazelnut, crisp apple with hints of pineapple.
- Meursault Domaine Pavillon 2013Bottle £58Burgundy. Intoxicating vanilla and sun-kissed peaches. Rich and juicy with a long, soothing finish.
- Chablis Moutonne Grand Cru, 2013Bottle £95Burgundy. A stunning wine, with an elegant nose of lemon, pear and floral notes. The palate has fine weight, structure and a long finish. Gold medal Decanter World Wine awards 2015.
- Chorey-lès-Beaune 2013£39Burgundy. An elegant wine with delicate cherry and raspberry fruits and a soft, spiced finish.
- Savigny-lès-Beaune 2013£41Burgundy. Voluptuous and silky red full of redcurrants and wild strawberry. Ripe tannins and spice.
- Chassagne-Montrachet 2013£45Burgundy. Very elegant yet bold satin texture, complex fruit.
- Pommard Clos des Ursulines 2010£58Burgundy. Deeper coloured with fine aromas of forest fruit and spice. A rich, silky palate.
- Nuits-St-Georges Les Porrets 1er Cru, 2007£60Burgundy. Dominating fruity red fruit aromas. Fleshy and robust in the mouth, superbly balanced.
- Echezeaux Grand Cru, 2011£230Burgundy. (Available by pre-order) Deep in colour with aromas of black cherries, blueberry fruit and juniper. The medium bodied palate is full of black and spicy fruits with a good, lengthy finish.
- Richebourg Grand Cru, 2011£500Burgundy. This top flight wine is a real credit to what the Bichot house can produce. With a multi-layered bouquet showing blackberry, wild strawberry and undergrowth, the palate displays super fine tannins with a great vibrancy of fruit and well integrated spice. One of the great wines of this vintage. Rated 96pts, Robert Parker.